ISO 22301 Foundation Training
Why you should attend this training?
This two-day training course will make it possible for you to gain knowledge of basic elements that are needed to implement and manage a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) according to ISO 22301. In this training course, you will be able to understand different parts of standards such as policies, procedures, performance measurement, management involvement and commitment, internal audit, continual improvement, and management review.
Upon completion of this course, and get acquainted with the basic elements of ISO 22301 you can sit for the certification exam and apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Foundation”. This credential shows that you have learned and understood the fundamental concepts, methodologies, framework, requirements, and management approach.
Who should attend this training?
- Individuals who are interested to know or want to start their career in Business Continuity
- Individuals seeking to know the process of implementation of a BCMS within an organization
- Individuals who are involved in Business Continuity Management
- Learn and understand the elements of a BCMS within the organization
- Learn what is the correlation between the ISO 22301 with other standards, law, and regulatory
- Learn the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques that are known as the best solution in the implementation and effective management of BCMS
- Learning according to practical question and examples
- Learning by examples are being illustrated with case studies
- A practice test to get more in line with the certification exam