ISO/IEC 22301 Lead Auditor Training
Organization are becoming more agile by seeing that the potential for any disruptive action to happen are increasing. In order to prepare themselves, they implement a management system to have the processes in place to deal with any potential unwanted occasion. Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) is a contemporary solution to have implemented in order to respond such an occasion and ensure the BCMS encounters continual improvement.ISO 22301 Lead Auditor training makes it possible for you to develop your knowledge and expertise while you will gain a structured approach on how to deal with auditing a Business Continuity Management System in an organization.
Why you should attend this training?
In this training course, you will have the chance to build your master’s idea of what is needed from you to plan and perform internal and external audits according to ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on a practical approach, you will gain knowledge on the audit steps and techniques, and you will also become competent in all the auditing process starting from interaction with the customer, to managing the audit program and team.
Upon completing the five-day training course and your mastering all the audit performing concepts of the Business Continuity Management System, you can sit for the exam. If the exam is completed successfully, you can apply for the ‘’PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer’’ credential. This credential will help you in your career where you can demonstrate that you meet all requirements set by the authority, and you possess the theoretical and practical knowledge, expertise, and also the professional capabilities to perform a BCMS audit for an organization according to best-known practices.
Who should attend this training?
- Advisors, managers and consultant who are interested to become Auditor of BCMS
- Experts who are involved in business continuity and who want to master the Audit process of BCMS
- Individuals who are in charge and responsible to carry conformance with the BCMS requirements
- Individuals responsible for maintaining BCMS requirements
- The expert team involved in BCMS implementation and wants to get acquainted with the audit concepts in order to serve an organization
- Understands how BCMS operates and what are the requirements of ISO 22301
- Learn what is the correlation between the ISO 22301 with other standards, law, and regulatory
- Gain a thorough understanding of what is the auditor role to plan and lead the audit process according to ISO 19011
- Learn how to successfully lead an audit team and the overall process
- Learn to interpret the requirements of BCMS from the perspective of an auditor
- Overall gain competency on how to plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and dealing with follow-up in compliance with ISO 19011
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the BCMS audit
- Learning by examples are being illustrated with case studies during the sessions
- Case studies with practical exercises which include role-playing and discussions
- Practice tests are being provided to get more in line with the Certification Exam
- Understanding of ISO 22301 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.