ISO 22301 Lead Implementer Training
There are many ways that an organization can encounter an incident and it is very important you stay prepared in order to avoid or to minimize the effect of an incident. ISO 22301 Lead Implementer training makes it possible for you to develop your knowledge and expertise while you will gain a consistent approach on how to deal with establishing, implementing, managing, and maintaining a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) within an organization.
Why you should attend this training?
In this training course, you will have the chance to build your master’s idea of what needs an organization to do to implement the BCMS and you will get familiar with the best practices on how to respond to any undesired event that may occur to an organization.
The only proof to ensure your organization will handle unpredictable natural disasters, information security breaches, or incidents of different natures is by being prepared. This training makes it possible for you to align all the skills, knowledge, and expertise to better serve your organization.
Upon completing this five-day training course and your mastering all the necessary concepts of the Business Continuity Management System, you can sit for the exam. If the exam is completed successfully, you can apply for the ‘’PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer’’ credential. This credential will help you in your career where you can demonstrate that you meet all requirements set by the authority, and you possess the theoretical and practical knowledge, the expertise, and also the professional capabilities to implement, maintain and manage the BCMS within an organization.
Who should attend this training?
- Managers involved in Business Continuity Management
- Advisors and consultants seeking to master the implementation, maintain and manage a Business Continuity Management System.
- Individuals responsible for maintaining BCMS requirements
- Team members involved in BCMS implementation and management
- Gain a thorough knowledge of ISO 22301 and its correlation with other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Learn the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques that are known as the best solution in the implementation and effective management of a BCMS
- Be acquainted with how to interpret the ISO 22301 requirements in a different context within an organization
- Be prepared on how to support an organization on effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitor and maintain a BCMS
- Acquire thorough expertise to advise an organization in implementing a Business Continuity Management System according to best-known practices
- Learn and understand the operation of business continuity according to ISO 22301
- Learning according to theory and best practices used in the implementation of BCMS
- Learning by examples are being illustrated with case studies
- Case studies with practical exercises which include role-playing and more discussion
- Practice tests are being provided to get more in line with the Certification Exam
- A fundamental understanding of ISO 22301 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.