ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation Training
Why you should attend the ISO 27001 Foundation Training?
ISO 27001 Foundation training course will make it possible for you to gain knowledge of basic elements that are needed to implement and manage an Information Security Management System (ISMS) according to ISO/IEC 27001. In this training course, you will be able to understand different parts such policies, procedures, performance measurement, management involvement and commitment, internal audit, continual improvement, and management review.
Upon completion of this course, and get acquainted with the basic elements of ISO/IEC 27001 you can sit for the certification exam and apply for the “PECB ISO/IEC 27001 Certified Foundation”. This credential shows that you have learned and understood the fundamental concepts, methodologies, framework, requirements, and management approach.
Who should attend this training?
- Individuals who are interested to know or want to start their career in Information Security
- Individuals seeking to know the process of implementation of an ISMS within an organization
- Individuals who are involved in Information Security Management
- Learn and understand the elements of an ISMS within the organization
- Learn what is the correlation between the ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, and also with other standards, law, and regulatory
- Learn the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques that are known as the best solution in the implementation and effective management of an ISMS
- Learning according to practical question and examples
- Learning by examples are being illustrated with case studies
- A practice test to get more in line with the certification exam