ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor Training
ISO 27001 Lead Auditor training makes it possible for you to develop your knowledge and expertise while you will gain a consistent approach on how to deal with auditing an ISMS in an organization
Why you should attend ISO 27001 Lead Auditor training?
In this training course, you will have the chance to build your master’s idea of what is needed from you to plan and perform internal and external audits according to ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on a practical approach, you will gain knowledge of the audit steps and techniques. Also, you will become competent in all the auditing process starting from interaction with the customer, to managing the audit program and team.
Upon completing the five-day training course, and you master all the audit performing concepts of Information Security Management System, you can sit for the exam. If the exam is completed successfully, you can apply for the ‘’PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer’’ credential. This credential will help you in your career where you can demonstrate that you meet all requirements set by the authority. Also, you will demonstrate that you possess the theoretical and practical knowledge, the expertise, and also the professional capabilities to perform an ISMS audit for an organization according to the best-known practices
Who should attend this training?
- Advisors, managers, and consultant who are interested to become Auditor of an ISMS
- Expert who are involved in information security and who want to master the Audit process of an ISMS
- Individuals who are in charge and responsible to carry conformance with the ISMS requirements
- Employees responsible for maintaining ISMS requirements
- Technical team experts involved in ISMS implementation and want to get acquainted with the audit concepts in order to serve an organization
- Understands how an ISMS operates and what are the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001. Learn what is the correlation between the ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, and also other standards, law, and regulatory
- Gain a thorough understanding of what is the auditor role to plan, and lead the audit process according to ISO 19011
- Prepare how to successfully lead an audit team and the overall process
- Learn to interpret the requirements of an ISMS from the perspective of an auditor
- Overall gain competency on how to plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and dealing with follow-up in compliance with ISO 19011
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the ISMS audit
- Learning by examples are being illustrated with case studies during the sessions
- Case studies with practical exercises which include role-playing and discussions
- Practice tests are being provided to get more in line with the Certification Exam
- Understanding of ISO/IEC 27001 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.