ISO 31000 Foundation Training
Why you should attend this training?
This two-day training course will make it possible for you to gain knowledge of basic elements that are needed to properly manage a Risk Management within an organization according to ISO 31000. In this training course, you will be able to understand different parts of standards such as basic terms, principles of risk management, framework, risk management process, and many more. Upon completion of this course, and get acquainted with the basic elements of ISO 31000 you can sit for the certification exam and apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Foundation”. This credential shows that you have learned and understood the fundamental concepts of risk management, methodologies, framework, requirements, and management approach based on ISO 31000.
Who should attend this training?
- Individuals who are interested to know or want to start their career in Risk Management
- Individuals seeking to know the process of managing risk within an organization
- Individuals who are involved in Risk Management
- Learn and understand the elements of Risk Management within the organization
- Learn the guidelines of ISO 31000 for Risk Management
- Learn the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques that are known as the best solution in integrating a Risk Management within an organization