ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager Training
ISO 31000 Risk Manager training helps participants gain knowledge and ability to support an organization to create and protect value, improving performance, and make a decision by managing risk according to ISO 31000 guidelines. This training contains all the information from the risk management principles, the core elements, the steps for the proper implementation of a risk management framework, and the application of the risk management process. In this training, you will also be able to obtain knowledge on guidance on the selection and application of techniques for assessing in many possible situations.
Why you should attend this training?
In this training course, you will have the chance to build your master’s idea of what needs an organization to do to implement risk management principles and you will get familiar with the best practices on how to deal with any potential risk threatening that may occur to an organization. This training makes it possible for you to align all the skills, knowledge, and expertise to better serve your organization or customers.
Upon completing this five-day training course, and your mastering with all the necessary concepts of Risk Management Process, you can sit for the exam. If the exam is completed successfully, you can apply for the ‘’PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager’’ credential. This credential will help you in your career where you can demonstrate that you meet all requirements set by the authority, and you possess the theoretical and practical knowledge, the expertise, and also the professional capabilities to implement, maintain and manage the ISO 31000 Risk Management guidelines within an organization.
Who should attend this training?
- Risk directors, managers involved in the effective management of risk in an organization
- Top management members who seek to get competency on how to integrate risk management on a strategic level
- Advisors and consultants seeking to master the risk management principles, framework, process
- Individuals responsible for value creation and protection within an organization
- Team members involved in risk management
- Individuals interested to pursue a risk management career
- Gain a thorough knowledge of ISO 31000 Risk Management guidelines
- Learn the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques that are known as the best solution in establishing an effective risk management
- Be acquainted on how to interpret the ISO 31000 guidelines in a different context within an organization
- Learn and understand how to establish a risk recording and reporting process and an effective risk communication plan
- Be prepared on how to apply ISO 31000 risk management process in an organization
- Learn and understand the basic approach, methods, and best practices to use when integrating risk management in an organization
- Learn how to effectively, manage, monitor, and review risk in an organization according to best practices
- Learning according to theory and best practices used in risk management
- Learning by examples are being illustrated with case studies
- Case studies with practical exercises which include the role-playing and more discussion
- Practice tests are being provided to get more in line with the Certification Exam
- A fundamental understanding of ISO 31000 and comprehensive knowledge of risk management framework, process, and principles.