ISO 31000 Risk Manager Training
ISO 31000 Risk Manager training helps participants gain knowledge and ability to support an organization to integrate the ISO 31000 guidelines in its processes. This training contains all the information from the risk management principles, the core elements of its framework, and also the steps for the proper risk management process. ISO 31000 Lead Implementer training makes it possible for you to develop your knowledge and expertise while you will gain a consistent approach on how to deal with establishing and managing risk within an organization.
Why you should attend this training?
In this training course, you will have the chance to build your master’s idea of what needs an organization to do to establish a risk management principles and you will get familiar with the best practices on how to deal with any potential risk threatening that may occur to an organization. This training makes it possible for you to align all the skills, knowledge, and expertise to better serve your organization or customers.
Upon completing this five-day training course and your mastering with all the necessary concepts of Risk Management Process, you can sit for the exam. If the exam is completed successfully, you can apply for the ‘’PECB Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager’’ credential. This credential will help you in your career where you can demonstrate that you meet all requirements set by the authority, and you possess the theoretical and practical knowledge, the expertise, and also the professional capabilities to establish, maintain and manage the ISO 31000 Risk Management guidelines within an organization.
Who should attend this training?
- Managers involved in the effective management of risk in an organization
- Advisors and consultants seeking to master the risk management principles, framework, process.
- Individuals responsible for value creation and protection within an organization
- Team members involved in risk management
- Individuals interested to pursue a risk management career
- Gain a thorough knowledge of ISO 31000 Risk Management guidelines
- Learn the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques that are known as the best solution in establishing an effective risk management
- Be acquainted on how to interpret the ISO 31000 guidelines in a different context within an organization
- Be prepared on how to apply ISO 31000 risk management process in an organization
- Learn and understand the basic approach, methods, and best practices to use when integrating risk management in an organization
- Learning according to theory and best practices used in risk management
- Learning by examples are being illustrated with case studies
- Case studies with practical exercises which include the role-playing and more discussion
- Practice tests are being provided to get more in line with the Certification Exam
- A fundamental understanding of ISO 31000 and comprehensive knowledge of risk management