ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager Training
ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager training makes it possible for you to develop your knowledge and expertise while you will gain a consistent approach on how to support an organization in implementing and managing and a Cybersecurity program according to ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity framework.
Why you should attend this training?
In this training course, you will have the chance to build your master’s idea of what needs an organization to do to apply the ISO/IEC 27032 guidelines and get familiar with the best practices on how to protect an organization from any potential cyber threat. In this training course, you will also gain knowledge of Cybersecurity relations with other types of IT security. Upon completing the five-day training course and your mastering with all the necessary concepts of Cybersecurity, you can sit for the exam. If the exam is completed successfully, you can apply for the ‘’PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager’’ credential. This credential will help you in your career where you can demonstrate that you meet all requirements set by the authority, and you possess the theoretical and practical knowledge, the expertise, and also the professional capabilities to manage a Cybersecurity environment within an organization.
Who should attend this training?
- Cybersecurity professionals and experts
- Information Security Experts
- Professionals involved in Cybersecurity program
- Information Technology Advisors and consultants seeking to master Cybersecurity
- Individuals responsible for maintaining with Cybersecurity program
- Team members involved in IT
- IT professionals seeking to enhance their Cybersecurity technical skills and knowledge
- Gain a thorough knowledge of ISO/IEC 27032 and its correlation with ISO/IEC 27001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Learn the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques that are known as the best solution when dealing with Cybersecurity threats or issue
- Be acquainted on how to interpret the ISO/IEC 27032 guidelines in a different context within an organization
- Be prepared on how to support an organization on effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitor and maintain a Cybersecurity program according to ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity framework
- Acquire thorough expertise to advise an organization in managing a Cybersecurity according to best-known practices
- Learning according to theory and best practices used in managing the Cybersecurity program
- Learning by examples are being illustrated with case studies
- Case studies with practical exercises which include role-playing and more discussion
- Practice tests are being provided to get more in line with the Certification Exam
- A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 27032 and comprehensive knowledge of Cybersecurity