ISO/IEC 27701 Foundation Training
Why you should attend this training?
This training course will make it possible for you to gain knowledge of basic concepts and principles of the Privacy Information Management System according to ISO/IEC 27701. During this training course, you will be able to understand the structure of the standards, its requirements, and guidance, controls that help the organization protect the Personal Identifiable Information (PII), and also the relation of this standard with ISO/IEC 27001. Upon completion of this course, and get acquainted with the basic elements of ISO/IEC 27001 you can sit for the certification exam and apply for the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation”. This credential shows that you have learned and understood the fundamental concepts, methodologies, framework, requirements, and management approach.
Who should attend this training?
- Individuals who are interested to know or want to start their career in Information Security and Privacy Management
- Individuals seeking to know the process of Privacy Information Management System
- Individuals responsible of Privacy Information within an organization
- Team member who are involved in information security
- Learn and understand the fundamental elements of PIMS within the organization
- Learn what is the correlation between the ISO/IEC 27701, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, and also with other standards, law, and regulatory
- Learn the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques that are known as the best solution in the implementation and effective management of an ISMS
- Learning according to practical question and examples
- Learning by examples are being illustrated with case studies
- A practice test to get more in line with the certification exam