ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Auditor Training
ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Auditor training makes it possible for you to develop your knowledge and expertise while you will gain a structured approach on how to deal with auditing of a Privacy Information Management System in an organization. It covers the advanced principles, techniques, and procedures of an auditing process.
Why you should attend this training?
In this training course, you will have the chance to build your master’s idea of what is needed from you to plan and perform internal and external audits according to ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on a practical approach, you will gain knowledge on Privacy Information Protection and the audit steps and techniques, and you will also become competent in all the auditing process starting from interaction with the customer, to managing the audit program and team.
Upon completing the five-day training course and your mastering with all the audit performing concepts of the Privacy Information Management System, you can sit for the exam. If the exam is completed successfully, you can apply for the ‘’PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Auditor’’ credential. This credential will help you in your career where you can demonstrate that you meet all requirements set by the authority, and you possess the theoretical and practical knowledge, the expertise, and also the professional capabilities to perform a PIMS audit for an organization according to the best-known practices.
Who should attend this training?
- Advisors, managers, and consultant who are interested to become Auditor of a PIMS
- Expert who are involved in information security and privacy who want to master the Audit process of PIMS
- Individuals who are in charge and responsible to carry conformance with the ISMS requirements
- Individuals responsible for maintaining with PIMS requirements
- Technical team experts involved in PIMS implementation and want to get acquainted with the audit concepts to serve an organization
- Understands how the Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) operates and what are the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001
- Learn what is the correlation between the ISO/IEC 27701, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, and also with other standards, law, and regulatory
- Gain a thorough understanding of what is the auditor role to plan and lead the audit process according to ISO 19011
- Learn on how to successfully lead the audit team and the overall process
- Learn to interpret the requirements of PIMS from the perspective of an auditor
- Overall gain competency on how to plan an audit, lead an audit, drafting reports, and dealing with follow-up in compliance with ISO 19011
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the PIMS audit
- Learning by examples are being illustrated with case studies during the sessions
- Case studies with practical exercises which include the role-playing and discussions
- Practice tests are being provided to get more in line with the Certification Exam
- Understanding of fundamental concepts of information security and privacy, and also know the basic concepts of an audit.