ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Implementer Training
ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Implementer training makes it possible for you to develop your knowledge and expertise while you will gain a structured approach on how to deal with establishing, implementing, managing, and maintaining a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) within an organization. This will also help to enhance the existing ISMS according to ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27002
Why you should attend this training?
In this training course, you will have the chance to build your master’s idea of what needs an organization to do to implement a PIMS and get familiar with the best practices on how to secure the Privacy Information Management within the organization. This is crucial when it comes to the sensitivity of the information and to correlate with the law and regulatory requirements.
Upon completing the five-day training course and your mastering with all the necessary concepts of Privacy Information Management System, you can sit for the exam. If the exam is completed successfully, you can apply for the ‘’PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Implementer’’ credential. This credential will help you in your career where you can demonstrate that you meet all requirements set by the authority, and you possess the theoretical and practical knowledge, the expertise, and also the professional capabilities to implement, maintain and manage the PIMS within an organization
Who should attend this training?
- Managers involved in Privacy Information Management
- Advisors and consultants seeking to master the implementation, maintain and manage a Privacy Information Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining the conformance with PIMS requirements
- Team members involved in PIMS implementation
- Gain a thorough knowledge of ISO/IEC 27701 and its correlation with ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Learn the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques that are known as the best solution in the implementation and effective management of an PIMS
- Be acquainted on how to interpret the ISO/IEC 27701 requirements in a different context within an organization
- Be prepared on how to support an organization on effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitor and maintain a PIMS
- Acquire thorough expertise to advise an organization in implementing an Privacy Information Management System according to best-known practices
- Learning according to theory and best practices used in the implementation of PIMS
- Learning by examples are being illustrated with case studies
- Case studies with practical exercises which include the role-playing and more discussion
- Practice tests are being provided to get more in line with the Certification Exam